In the Name of Allah.
ALLAHUMA SALLI ALAA MOHAMMED WA AaL MOHAMMED WA AJIL FARJAH.
Aalyaseen Ghana Community is a Religious Independent Non-Governmental Organization based in the Republic of Ghana founded in 2005, and was established in response to real and positive interaction with the needs and aspirations of the Ghanaian people. Since its establishment it has been working to achieve a set of humanitarian meaningful noble goals and objectives to alleviate the suffering of the Ghanaian people financially and morally through establish and build relations and partnership with local and international, which believes in the right of people having good life.
Aalyaseen Ghana Community has been distinguished from other associations in the areas of humanitarian and relief projects in addition to many development projects. Also, it characterized by expertise, competence and capacity of the board of directors, employees and staff in implementing of different programs, projects and activities.
Aalyaseen Ghana Community contributes to alleviating the suffering of the Ghanaian s in general. Particularly the rehabilitation of physical and moral through the adoption of a range of programs, projects and activities in the areas of relief and development for all categories and segments of Ghanaian society, males and females, without discrimination and with high quality."
1. Serving the poor people in all social and charitable fields.
2. The establishment of healthy, cultural and sporting, social centers and kindergartens…etc to serve our people with the consent of the competent authorities.
3. Exhorting the generous people inside & abroad to provide their donations, Zakat and Sadaqt as financial & in-kind assistant for the poor and needy from all segments of society and in particular the poor people living in villages of Ghana.
4. Implementing studies and brochures to raise awareness of social and solidarity among the people in Ghana on the aggressions going on in Palestine, Iraq and other oppressed Muslims countries.
5. Reviving the spirit of giving and focusing on volunteer work.
6. Seeking to establish a hospital, clinics & humanitarian centers with the consent of the competent authorities
7. Working to help needy students and give them sponsorship's to complete the educational process.
8. Establishing of rehabilitative, operational, productive and development projects that will promote philanthropy.
9. Training and rehabilitation of human resources for all segments of society in order to develop their abilities and skills.
Pan Islamic Cooperation
Pan African Congress
Socialist Forum of Ghana
Network of Muslim Youth Organizations in Ghana
Federation of Shia Youth Organization in Ghana
BANK NAME : ZENITH BANK GHANA
ACCOUNT NAME: MARKAZ AaL YASEEN IN GHANA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6011802796
BANK ADDRESS: C29/30 ACCRA - NSAWAM ROAD
SWIFT CODE: ZEBLGHAC
The organization has three main departments which run the programs of the organization.
1. The Administration and Supervision Department
3. The Women and Children Affairs Office:
The main objective of the organization is to spread the good message of Islam in all villages of Ghana to the light of Islam under the doctrine of Ahlul bayt(as),
The administrative functions of the organization, which are much determined in achieving this aim and objective of the organization.
It is our humble wish to notify you are using our resources in the way of Allah to seek and prepare way for the reappearance of Imam Asr wa Zaman(atf), by this reason, on behalf of all members and the entire board of directors and executive council of Aal Yaseen Ghana Community, I passionately welcome you to browse through our site and know much about AaL YASEEN GHANA.
1. Sheikh Iddriss Toppoh (President)
2. Mohammad Mikdad (In charge of Administration and Communications)
3.Abdul Karim Swallah (In charge of Finance and Administration)
4. Abo Mohammed O. A. Abraham (In charge of Finance, Procurement and Logistic and Int. Relations)
5. Shamsudeen Gausiya (In Charge of Religious and Cultural Affairs)
6. Sister Fatima Alhassan ( Head of Women and Children Affairs)
7. Brother Mohammad Abdul Basit (Head of Education)
9.Mohammed Abdallah Wilaya (Project Coordinator)